Monday, September 6, 2010

Calling all Scrapstasher's!

Are you overwhelmed by your stash of crafting supplies??? Is one of your scrappy resolutions to USE YOUR STASH?!?! If you answered YES..then my friend, this is the class for you!

 Here is how it works… after you reserve your seat, prior to the class, you will be provided a list of the items that you need to bring from your own stash of supplies. Then when we meet, we will use those items to create a specific and wonderful project each month.
You will also learn valuable tips on how to have "Success with your Excess"!
ScrapStashers Anonymous meets monthly at the cost of only $5 per Stasher!

Our September Scrapstasher's Meetings will be held on Tues. 9/28. We have 2 times for you to choose from, 10a-Noon and 6:30p-8:30p.  You may reserve your seats beginning at 9am tomorrow 9/7 by phone. Please contact the LBH at (817) 431-7930.  If you have any questions, please let me know. 

Keep Creating,
Miss Tracy :) 

6 comments:

  1. How exciting! I can't wait to get back into busting through my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so much fun! and I have a fabulous project in store for the Stasher's this month! It's a _______________________________________!!!! They will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I got me a spot...really looking forward to it...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to scrap here! Looks so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just called to make a reservation and your voice mail box is full and can't receive any more messages...congrats but I want in the class.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!