Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Front Porch Kits are in the House!!!

Hello friends!  If you ordered our new Front Porch Kit, Fresh from the Garden, then you'll be happy to know your kit boxes are ready and waiting for you at the Little Blue House!  You can stop by anytime to pick them up. 

Also, I want to congatulate our two Kit Winners.....
Casey Adams and Irene Lenca!!!!  Thank you for your wonderful comments on our posts! We love reading them!!

If you requested your kit be shipped, they will all be going out today. If you are interested in the kit and want to learn more or view our Inspiration Gallery, please visit www.frontporchkits.com.

Kits are still available and in stock at the LBH!
Have a creative day!
Miss Tracy :)
& the Front Porch team

3 comments:

  1. Wooohooo! I am so excited that I won a kit. Can't wait to come pick it up today~!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday's web-cast had me singing "E-I-E-I-O -I'm so lucky to win a kit!" I can hardly wait to pick it up (you'll probably be seeing me at the LBH later today). The show was great, and the kit looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Casey and Irene, our Front Porch kit winners. Thanks for tuning in. I know you'll enjoy crafting with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!