Monday, May 2, 2011

The bring your own basket party / class is tomorrow!

Hi girls... it's Lolly! This is the last call for my "Bring Your Own Basket" class (featuring loads of Prima products). The class will be held tomorrow evening at 6:30pm at the LBH!

There will be Prima prizes, a catered dinner (hosted the generous folks of Don Taco of Roanoke) and a live band too (starting at 8:15)!

Cost: $38

What you'll need to bring for class:
A white basket... (I used a plain white basket that was roughly 6x5 (base) and 7 inches tall (with the handle), pencil, ruler, scissors, water mister / sprayer (I have some extra misters so if you don't have one that's ok) a hot glue gun and at least 1 or two long glue sticks, OR you can also use Helmar's 450 glue.

There are only a few spots left in the class so give the LBH a call today to reserve your spot! I hope you gals can join us!

HUGS!
Lolly

P.S. I'll be doing my next Live with Prima show after class right from the LBH counter! You are all welcome to stick around to be a part of the show too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!