Thursday, June 9, 2011

Winners, Winners, & more Winners!

We had SO many submissions in our GASC Grand Prize Drawing! ...and I'm happy to tell you that one of our local LBH customers was drawn! We also gave away several prizes on our Friday Night Live webcast!
Congratulations to ALL the WINNERS!

GASC Prize Winner (Cinch Binding Machine)
Kristina Bowman

Front Porch Kits (One Sunny Day)
Dee Dee Johnson
Raven McDonald

FNL - Bag o' Leaves
Cara Britton
Teisha Daniels

Enjoy your prizes ladies and Thank You for participating on our Front Porch and LBH events!!!

6 comments:

  1. woohoo, congrats to all of you. We have such a blast pulling winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The make and take was awesome, even though I foolishly burned myself...but there has been a big mistake. I told you ladies I wanted to win and I sure don't see my name up there. It's ok, mistakes happen. So I will give you ladies another chance, next drawing, to get it right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners! Can't wait to see what y'all create with the kits and the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners! ...and what great prizes from 'The Little Blue House' :)

    The Friday Night Live was great, I loved seeing all the bits and pieces from the 'One Sunny Day Kit'

    .....I now love 'Teal' ;)

    cheers
    Shazza from Australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to get some play time to work with the kit. The colors are just so Summery.

    It was great doing the make-n-take at GASC.

    Kristina you will really like the Cinch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!