Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hot Metal Mama's - July Workshop!

Calling all Hot Metal Mama's...
and anyone that would like to become one!!
This month I'll be showing you all kinds of different techniques for Coloring your Art Metal. Here is a sample chipboard page that I prepared with some of the mediums you will be playing
with in this month's workshop.
*If you happen to be a part of our LBH Art Group, this sample page will be perfect to add into your Funky Junky Art Journals*

After we create our sampler, it will be "time" to put your learning to good use! You will transform this clock/frame with one of your favorite coloring techniques! 
It is 12 inches long and about 4 1/2 inches tall. 



I would love for you to join me!
 There are 2 sessions for you to choose from:

Tues. 7/26 10a-Noon
Tues. 7/26 6:30p-8:30p

If you would like to reserve a seat, stop by the LBH
or give us a call at (817) 431-7930.
Hot Metal Mama's ...Woo Hoo!!!
Miss Tracy :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait! I'm having HMM withdrawals since I've missed the last two due to travel. Playing with metal is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!