Monday, January 23, 2012

MORE Workshops just ADDED to the LBH Calendar!!

I am so excited to share with you one of my lateset Specialty Workshops...
YEAR.O.GRAPHY ALBUM
It's a NEW Year and I want to show you a NEW way to scrapbook! Come join me and see just how easy it is to create using the NEW Variety Page Protectors from WeRMemory Keepers. You will leave with 13 page protectors filled with wonderful layouts and minis that will feature each month of the year!
 Here are a few peeks at some of the pages you will be creating....







I have priced this workshop without the album to make it more affordable for you. However, those attending the Workshop will receive a 25% discount off of their album purchases on the day of the Year.O.Graphy workshop. For more information, please contact the Little Blue House at (817) 431-7930.

YEAR.O.GRAPHY WORKSHOP
Cost: $65
(Newly added dates)
Sat. 2/4 10a-4p
Wed. 2/8 10a-4p
Instructor: Miss Tracy :)

Hope you will join me!
I know we will have a fabulous time creating together!

1 comment:

  1. Love this album!! Miss Tracey always makes it fun learning new techniques!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!