Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Blue Crew Product Review

Blue Crew Product Review
is a new weekly post that we will be doing here on the LBH Blog.
We will be reviewing a different product every week!
This week is all about Tim Holtz Trims!  



Tim Holtz® Idea-ology™ | Findings
Trimmings – Lavish


  Say hello to Trimmings!
Don't be fooled by their plain appearance.
The unique designs and textures can be easily colored to match your next project perfectly. Whether it's inks, paints or a hint of shimmer, you choose the way you want to colorize these very versatile scraps of vintage goodness.
• 3 ribbons, 1 yard each, ranging in width from 5/8" to 1-3/4"
• Manufactured by Advantus Corp.; distributed by Ranger Industries
Sold at The Little Blue House


What does Miss Tracy think about these lavish trimmings?
"I love these trims...They're like a blank canvas you can create what every color ribbon you want! I love to use mists or inks that have a pretty metallic or pearlized effect! For example, the Perfect Pearl Mists are what I would use if I wanted to add a beautiful shimmer. If I want more color...then I grab my Maya Mists...if I want even MORE bold, bright color... the NEW Dylusions Mists are a perfect choice."    - Miss Tracy

Thats all for this weeks Blue Crew Product Review!
We want to hear from YOU!
What kind of Product would you like for us to review??
Leave us a comment and your product might be on
next weeks review!

Happy Creating,
LBH Blue Crew

3 comments:

  1. The ribbons look so pretty all misted up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying so hard not to read this post.. trims are my passion of chioce when it comes to spending my money... just love the beautiful colors shown here... I got to get me some... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look awesome! And you know I do not at all like, love or have any trims!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!