Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter and a WINNER!!!

I want to take a moment and wish you all a very blessed Easter! This is such a special holiday for me and I want you to know that each one of you were covered in my prayers today for many blessings to occur in your lives as you have all been such a blessing to me! 

Happy Easter to YOU!
and...as promised...I have drawn a WINNER from our Pink Paislee 3 Day Party! This lucky lady will receive some fun goodies from Heidi and a goodie bag filled with some fun products from Heidi's new collections!


Congratulations to......
CHERYL 
(Cheryl Famligetti) I hope I spelled that right :)

Cheryl, please stop by the LBH to pick up your goodies. 
Have a wonderful, creative week my friends!
Take care,
Miss Tracy :)

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!