Sunday, August 19, 2012

Scrapstasher's and a WINNER!!!!

Hi Everyone!
I hope you have had a wonderful weekend...the lower temp's have been so nice!!! I spent all weekend transitioning our LBH storage unit to a different location....Needless to say, I'm pretty tuckered out but so happy with the end result...all nice and organized and ready to house some of our NEW arrivals and of course be home to some of our wonderful finds until they are ready to be on display at the LBH. We have so much in store for you over the upcoming Fall and Holiday season!!!

Just want to post a reminder that Scrapstasher's is this Thursday...yay! I love my Stasher's!!! I have posted the August "What to Bring" List...(just click the Scrapstasher tab above to view)...and we still have some room if you haven't already reserved your seat. Just stop by or give us a call at (817) 431-7930.

Also...I have a WINNER to announce! Thank you to all who commented on our Blue Crew Review last week! 
Congrats to LINDA HAHN

You are the winner of the NEW 7Gypsies Book Stand! Please stop by to claim your fabulous prize! 

Stop by and see us on Tuesday...we have some NEW collections that will be available!
Keep Creating!
Miss Tracy :)

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!