Thursday, January 3, 2013

Looking for Great Snow Day Layouts???

Well, I just heard that Snow is in the forecast again for us here in N. Texas!....Gotta love our crazy weather!
 

 If you are looking for some great layouts to feature your Snow Day memories on...Look no further! We have a couple really cute ones available now at the Little Blue House!

I designed this one...I thought it would be great for some  photos that I took on Christmas Day of the kiddos playing in the SNoW. It features the Winter Frost line from We R Memory Keepers. 

"A Day to Remember" Layout
Designed by: Tracy Pounds

I think I will print my photos in Black & White for this one!
Here's a closer look at some of the details...

Our next layout features the fabulous Blissful Blizzard collection by Fancy Pants. It will be great for preserving all your 
WINTER FUN activities! 

"Winter Fun" Layout
Designed by: Lynette Chiles

Such fun frosted details.....


These layouts are both available to purchase as Kits (with BluePrints) or you can create in any of our LBH Buffets. Quantities are limited so reserve yours soon. To see more photos of these layouts, click the tab above marked LBH Buffet.

Stop by or give us a call to get your Snow Day layouts!
(817) 431-7930

Let it Snow!
Miss Tracy :)


1 comment:

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!