Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy NSD! LBH Layout SALE begins FRIDAY 5/2!!!

Oh Happy Day....the Holiday of my People! LoL!
Celebrate your passion for Scrapbooking and preserving your memories for the future generations to come!...and thank you for sharing with us over the past few posts about your love of scrapbooking! I love reading your comments...Keep'em coming!


I will be drawing a winner for an LBH Gift Certificate at the end of business on Friday and announce the Winner on Saturday...Woo Hoo!!

Today we are celebrating NSD with a special
 LAYOUT SALE!!!!


Stop by the HouSe and enjoy a special NSD discount on specific layout kits that will be on display in the back studio...LOTS to choose from!!! Regular price $25 and our NSD price is $15. Friday and Saturday only (while supplies last). 

Come shop, crop, and create with us at the

Friday 5/2 HouSe Hours 10am-5pm
Saturday 5/3 HouSe Hours 10am-5pm


Be sure to check out the LBH BlueCrew Fan Blog on Friday 5/2 and see the results of our "Finish in a Flash" Challenge...Here's a peek...

AND
On Saturday, 5/3, I will post my Free BluePrint of the Month...So be sure to become a follower so you don't miss out on any of the BlueCrew features! I'll post a peek on our FaceBook page.

Hope to see you in the HouSe!!!
Keep Creating,
Miss Tracy & the LBH Gals

4 comments:

  1. can't wait for the layout sale to start at 10:00 friday morning... I will be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I lived close by! You gals are having too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you did too Amy! I would love to meet you in person! Miss T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I didn't have to work today! Can't wait till tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!