Wednesday, February 4, 2015

What's NEW Wednesday: Webster's Craftmate Folios


Welcome to.... What's NEW Wednesday!
Today we are sharing with you some NEW Products that are now available at The Little Blue House!

                                   

Webster's Pages- Craftmate Folios:
These handy zippered organizers feature a split leather outer surface with nylon and mesh pockets inside. Folios measure out at "8 x 5 x 1/2"- easy to carry in your craft bag or purse. These folios are ideal for small embellishments and craft tools or even personal items. Perfect for storing your planner decorating tools, including pens, washi tape and journaling cards.

When we first received our shipment of Craftmate Folios, the LBH Gals all said "these would be perfect for our Bible Journaling supplies!" Many of you have attended or are signed up for Intro to Bible Journaling or Faith Friends and these folios are perfect to store your pens, watercolor pencils, inks, favorite clear stamps, printables or journaling cards. 
 
Want to know more about Faith Journaling Workshops...click here!


Webster's Pages Craftmate Folios come in several trendy colors. We currently have these Folios in Stock at The Little Blue House and on our LBH
Online Store!
Retailing at $12.99 each-
 Limited Supply available so hurry on over to the LBH Online Store or Stop by the HouSe to pick your Folio up today!!  
I want one in every color!!!
Leave a Comment telling us what color folio you like the most and what you plan to store in your folio...

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh..

    Now what color would I like I love the orange one and the dark pink I would store all my basic tools like scissors tape runner and any little gadget I could find

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like a red one to match my I-Pad cover! These folios are just so, so cute! I'd store some of my smaller tools like a paper piercer, some washi tape, scissors, etc. min them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, can't even choose LOL
    but likely red, i could use it for gift cards I have so I don't loose them,; or a mini sewing kit to bring to crops, or even to hod some wash to crops :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!