Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I Am a Scrapbooker!

Hello everyone! Angi here with a fun pocket page using the "I Am" collection from Simple Stories!



Being a scrapbooker means that we are always behind the camera. We rarely make pages for ourselves. This collection will help you document more about yourself.

Instead of making a traditional page, I opted to make a pocket page instead. These types of pages are so easy to make and you can add in different kinds of elements into the pockets too!



One thing that I love about this collection is the double sided paper. One side is a full design sheet and the other side is sectioned into different patterns that fit into pocket pages. This collection is so versatile for both types of scrapbooking. Here's a close-up look of each pocket.


I really love the embellishments in this collection too. There are fun little clips, circle tags, alphabet stickers, and a whole lot more!





Here's something fun that I did with my page. I "dressed up" some canvas pieces with embellishments from this collection.

Tip - You can cut your own canvas or buy some pre-made pieces. Just make sure they fit properly in your pocket page. Vellum, stickers, and tags can easily be added to your canvas. All types of adhesive and pop dots work well too!


I hope this project encourages you to make a pocket page of your own!
The Little Blue House has great products that can help you make one too!
Thanks for stopping by!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy St. Patty Day!!! 
Today is your Lucky Day....
Enjoy 20% off all Echo Park Collections!
 
Come by and See us today we are open from 10am-9pm or Shop Online! 

3 comments:

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!